Being A Thinkaholic strongly believes in collaboration and welcomes our readers and fellow bloggers to be guest writers for us. If you are interested in such collaborations, you may send in your articles to email@example.com. Post the review of the article, you can find the same in the Guest Post segment of my blog. Though we do not have any monetary rewards at this point, you can benefit from the following.
- A short introduction/bio about you
- Promotion of Facebook and Twitter for one time
- One backlink to any page, blog or feed of your choice.
Mind the following for your articles
- The topic that you choose should be cohesive to our blog and the title be SEO friendly.
- The article should typically range between 400 to 700 words and must be original.
- Should you include any images, it must be owned by you.
- Ensure you run your article by grammar and spelling check.
- Being A Thinkaholic would reserve all rights to your article.
Want us to write for you
To ascertain symbiotic relationships, I also write for parenting websites and fellow bloggers when it comes to social issues, motherhood, relationship and parenting. Feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.